Monday, January 16, 2017

Favorite Place


A few years ago, I went on a cruise to Mexico. I was not initially excited (I did get pretty sea sick and spending five days without wifi is more excruciating than I would like to admit), but we eventually went off the ship. We went to Cozumel, which was absolutely beautiful. There was a shopping center that I enjoyed browsing; they had plenty to offer and the merchandise was interesting. Not only was the shopping center nice, but we also went to another area by the water. It was actually a dreary and windy day, so it was not your typical sunny day at the beach. That was actually my first time at a beach; despite the weather, it was enjoyable to feel the sand beneath my feet and watch the calm waves. I would love to go back when it is sunny!


East Side of Cozumel, Mexico by Mangrove Mike. Taken on March 28, 2008. Source: Flickr.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, Cozumel seems gorgeous. I personally have not been there yet, but I hear nothing but great things about it. Time away from wifi sounds both rejuvenating and excruciating. I wholeheartedly live by the quote, “The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea” by Isak Dinesen. When life gets stressful, a stress reliever is salt water.

    ReplyDelete