Saturday, April 1, 2017

Reading Notes: Aeseop's Fables (English), Part B


The Fly and the Mule


"For I know when to give back and when to go."

Another line I really enjoyed. I could imagine a kind character (maybe a traveler) saying this. There could be a traveler who helps out in times of need, but if everything is okay, then they leave and help others. They could be well-known and admired by people.

The Fly

This story was amusing. It made me think of someone who might not be as strong or as big as others, but they still have faith in themselves and believe them to be strong. It could be one of those stories where someone may be weaker than others, but they still contribute a good amount and help out. It could show that you shoudn't underestimate people based on appearances.

I couldn't really find any inspiration from these stories in general; I did enjoy them, though.

Mule. Source.

Bibliography. Aeseop's Fables by Sir Robert L'Estrange

No comments:

Post a Comment