Saturday, February 11, 2017

Feedback Focus: New Techniques

I found that reading out loud was most useful, followed by the copy-and-delete, then the timer. Reading out loud is what I always do when I proofread since it makes it easier for me to catch any grammatical errors or typos. I like the copy-and-delete method because it really allows you to focus on small chunks at a time and provide more thorough feedback, rather than having more general feedback about the whole story. The timer didn't really help me, though. It doesn't help me focus and having a time limit makes me feel a bit rushed. I think I will consider using the copy-and-delete, since it isn't as overwhelming and provide better feedback. I will definitely be continuing reading out loud.


Reading Out Loud. Source.

No comments:

Post a Comment