Monday, February 20, 2017

Reading Notes: The Crimson Fairy Book, Part A


The Stonecutter

This story did not go in the direction I expected. It would be a good theme to use, though. I could write a story about someone who becomes too greedy and yearns for too much, but when they get everything they wanted, they realized that they were actually happy with what they had in the first place. I don't have an exact plot right now, but the moral would be that you shouldn't take anything for granted.

The Maiden with the Wooden Helmet

I liked this story a lot and I'd like to use the maiden as a main character; however, I could not get any meaning from the story. I would like to be able to figure out how to incorporate her beauty into a story, though.



The Heroin Maiden. Source.

Bibliography. The Crimson Fairy Book by Andrew Lang.

No comments:

Post a Comment