Sunday, February 26, 2017

Reading Notes: Notes on the Folklore of the Fjort, Part A

The Vanishing Wife

I thought this story would have a happy ending, but I guess not. I think there is a lot of material that could be expanded on-- like why his brother didn't like him or how he ended up living poorly. I'm also intrigued by his wife and wonder if she is a personification of wealth. I could write about his feelings or come up with more background for him.


The Jealous Wife


This was very dark, but it was a pretty good read. I'd like to write from the younger's wife perspective because the whole ordeal must have been frightening for her. It would be challenging to describe her feelings and what she thought the whole time.


The Wicked Husband


Actually, this was much darker. I would like to write from the view of the prince and how he chooses to deal with the husband or the character that finds the wife.


Canoe. Source.

Bibliography. Notes on the Folklore of the Fjort by Richard Edward Dennett (1898).

No comments:

Post a Comment